Cincinnati, Ohio

Put in four implants, one was infected when he finished the work, and second was extreme right implant to close to next one that 5 dentists told me it was likely to fail in the future because it would be difficult to clean since the two were close together.I have had to go to an American dentist to repair the damage the Mexican dentist created, and then the Mexican dentist would not tell me the name of the implant brand that was needed to carry out a restoration of his work.

Berron is a dos patas rata.

I would recommend that one stay away from Mexico for dental work; there is no accountability , no way to get money back, no way to keep the dentist from engaging in fraud, to name only a few reasons not to go.While the Mexican dentists advertise they have modern technology,Berron did not, and they are not always cheaper, even if you do not have to spend additional money to repair the damage they cause.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Joaquin, Dentaris berron alex.

Had an Experience with Dentaris?

Comments

Berron is surely a dos patos rato.Crooked dentist who lies to cover up botched and shoddy work.

Incompetent in putting in implants, lies about taking x-rays when he does not, uses materials that he claims are new, but are actually dentures he refurbishes. Charges for things and material he did not do. Does not even have an x-ray machine; what would you think of an U.S.

dentist without one?Stay away from Mexico for dental work, and stay away from the crooked Berron.

Seasoned Dentist
Topeka, Kansas, United States #945031

Going abroad to Mexico for dentistry is always risky. I have had to clean up many messes.

Going abroad to Mexico for dental implants borders on the insane. Prices are what they are in the US for a reason.